Saturday, November 14, 2009

Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

I have facial hair on each side of my chin right where the jaw bone line is - this hair is stubby it is not soft hair, now I messed up a few years ago and shaved it then I had to keep on shaving it. GRRR! I have to shave this part of my face daily! And there is another spot right under my chin going down my neck and it is a big patch of hair that is corse. Basically stubbles I need to know if there is anything out there that can remove this hair to where it don't grow back and people it is not like a full beard ok it is just a small patch - and waxing is not an option because this stuff will not wax off. I am desperate anything anyone can let me know would be greatly appreciate!!!! I am tired of seeing this on my face every single day!



Thanks!



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

there are some great facial hair removers out there. nair has one that works pretty well. it only costs about $6 so it's worth a try. the only problem is, you will have to refrain from shaving for a day or two so as not to irritate the skin by using nair and shaving. a few tips- try it after a bath or shower when your hair is softened. also, it may take a time or two to really work. after that, it should be smooth sailing. (no pun intended) good luck with whatever you try!



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

Electrolysis?



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

Do not freak out! Buy some SURGI Wax Brazillian microwave hair remover. It will work for black heads around your nose and chin too!!



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

Short of that procedure where they laser it off, I don't think you can find anything to get rid of it without having to worry about it every day. I've got the same problem (it's like omg I should be in a zoo ;_; ) and the best product I've found is Nair for Face. It gets most of it, but then you have to keep touching up with the tweezers. If you've got the money, do a search for laser hair removal on google or something and check into it.



I feel for ya!



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

A friend of mine had the same problem.



Go see a dermatologist and ask for laser hair removal. It costs but worth it. Stop shaving, it'll make them grow thicker...



Only a dermatologist, don't go to one of those beauty salons that have laser hair removal. My friend went first to them, they did nothing... Only A Dermatologist.



Good Luck



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

electrolysis is what you're looking for....and many salons offer the service at reasonable fees. A couple of calls to beauty salons in your area should be able to point you in the right direction! Good luck, you're cute!



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

I slightly shaved once .....DONT reccomend it. You'll have to shave it every day. If there's only a few big hairs - pluck it!



But i'd advise you to wax it if anything since that will get rid of it all faster and it'll last longer.



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

Try Vaniqa - it can be prescribed by a doctor. It doesn't stop hair growth but slows it dramatically. Its worked great for me - I still have to shave but not nearly as often! If you pluck the hairs, and then use Vaniqa, that should do the trick.



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

Have you been checked for PCOS? If that's what's causing it, the treatment may help the facial hair problem. It sounds like a symptom of PCOS.



do you have any of the other symptoms listed here:



http://www.angelfire.com/on2/pcosinfo/sy...



.



Removing Facial Hair! AGGGHHH!?

Hey, dont shave it, it hurts and your hair would turn black, try to use facial hair remover, that's easy and cheap, have a look here



http://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/sho...



click the pictures and try to ask the seller, that's really cheap and she accepts paypal or cash ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment