Saturday, November 14, 2009

Homemade Hair dye. Substitution for Henna?

I am doing the whole "Homemade hair dye thing. even if it takes a couple weeks for my hair to get to the dark brown color I want.



But I was wondering. Is there any substitution for using henna? Can't I just use all coffee?



Couldn't I just use strong black coffee and an egg or something?



Any tips?



P.S. I'm not big on what other people don't like, so if you don't agree with this idea please don't make it known. Nobody cares what you don't like. Peace + Love. Thank you for your silence.



Homemade Hair dye. Substitution for Henna?

If you want to end up with brown hair, use henna and indigo.



Coffee and an egg will do nothing for your hair color.



Homemade Hair dye. Substitution for Henna?

Coffee stains won't last long, certainly not past your next shampoo. You can make brown dyes from a number of substances including ordinary tea or boiled walnut hulls, but they, like coffee, will stain, rather than dye your hair, and are better used as temporary rinses.



Adding salt to the dye may help intensify the color and set it better.



These other things might interfere with the henna: you'd have to check the label.



Nobody cares what you don't like...peace and love???

No comments:

Post a Comment