Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need a new hair style bad!!?

i need a new hairstlye, my hair is soooo plain, im looking for something fun. i've never really done anything big or different and thats what i want to do, well i dont have any ideas, help me out!



heres a pic:



http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/s...



I need a new hair style bad!!?

From what I can see in the photo, your hair is beautiful, not plain at all! For that reason, I say don't do anything drastic: hair DOES grow out, but it takes a while.



Just be sure you know what you want before they start cutting or coloring! Maybe some subtle highlights? Layering?



I need a new hair style bad!!?

My hairstylist slipped up and cut a big hole in the back of my hair 6 weeks ago, and it's going to take MONTHS to grow back. Learn from my mistake! =) Report It



I need a new hair style bad!!?

go to a salon and tell them to give you a cut that compliments the shape of your face.



I need a new hair style bad!!?

yes, it is a bit rumpled, perhaps you should go to a hair salon and get some expert advice.



I need a new hair style bad!!?

Don't do something drastic because you're bored. Go to a good hair salon, talk to a stylist and take his/her advice --they know hair more than you! Or watch TLC's what not to wear, Nick is very good get tips from there.



I need a new hair style bad!!?

Depending on your hair type, I recommend shoulder length or shorter . You can go with a shag or a bob and at that length you



can experiment more with color. If you are keeping it cut you wont have to worry about committing to one color for very long.



With both cuts you can ad volume at the root or wear it sleek with a little flip or any number of other things you might like.



Hope this helped.



I need a new hair style bad!!?

Go to a saloon :)



Not saying your hair looks bad, it actually looks good :)



I need a new hair style bad!!?

Ok, get a chin length bob,



some highlights,wear a lil make-up,



w/ the bob get side swept bangs,



for the bob get anywhere b-tween



3" %26amp; 5" off,and the have the curl under



with a flat iron,and you're done.



Hope you like the idea,



-Mrs.Sarah Lynn Holt



I need a new hair style bad!!?

Wow...I LOOOOOVE the color of your hair...and its so shiny and healthy!!! I would do away with the thick heavy bangs...they kinda take over your face. Thinner, wispier bangs would show off your face more and still frame your face a little. May be solme long layers for a little volume? I wouldnt go too drastic. Keep it kinda simple to show off your shiny gorgeous hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment