Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hair drama......plz help answer?

so i basically told the hairstylist exactly wat i wanted (silly me, she was asian and therefore only spoke a lil bit of english) and i even showed her a pic and she even started to make a big scene all because da pic was "too small".........n e wayz i wanted side swept bangs and she gave me straight side bangs but theyre kinda long wen straightened(if not straightened then their poofy) my question: do u think i should go to a better stylist and fix my bangs or should i grow them out a bit and then see a better stylist? Any HOME REMEDIES to help hair grow faster ? thnx!!!!!!!10 pts will b awarded!!!!!!!



Hair drama......plz help answer?

Go to a better stylist (preferably one that can speak english lol :p) and ask them for their opinion. Dont cut it just yet because what if its shorter and looks bad? then it takes ages to grow out. Ur better off going to a stylist and asking them how u can grow it out without it looking weird (i know cos i got front bangs recently, trying to grow em out and its a pain!)



to help hair grow faster, massage ur scalp when showering cos it stimulates the hair follicles.



Hope everything works out!



Hair drama......plz help answer?

change hairstyles..



Hair drama......plz help answer?

there is no way to make it grow overnight.



some of the tips that have been given to others with your same question or:



Massage scalp



Trim ends every 6 - 8 weeks



Drink 8 glasses of water per day



Use Mane N Tails Shampoo



Eat healthy



Take the pills to help your nails and hair grow faster



Sleep with satin pillowcases or a scarf on your head (so your



hair doesn't suffer damage while sleeping)



Don't wash hair every day,. just use conditioner some days(so it doesn't dry out)



Exercise - healthy person equals healthy hair



Don't brush wet hair



Braid hair at night



Deep condition hair every 2 weeks



I think those are all good tips and I have used a couple of them - but not faithfully. My hair is growing pretty fast because I prayed to God over it. Im a Christian. The other stuff doesn't hurt either.



Hair drama......plz help answer?

I recently bleached my hair way, way to much, that i ended up having to get it cut.



And I'm not keen on my short hair.



I was on Heavenly Hair (a forum about hair and alternative fashion). And someone said they had problems with their short hair so they bought:



Garnier Fructis Long %26amp; Strong Shampoo



Garnier Fructis Long %26amp; Strong Conditionoir



So I obviously i tired it. And as it has Vitamin B6 which helps hair growth (its has zinc etc). And on the bottom on of the bottle it says "difficult to grow hair". So that obviously made me put it in the shopping trolley :P



It really works. I've used it twice on my hair, and my hair has grown and least one centermetre and a half.



I also deep condiotion my hair for an hour or a 2, once a week. I put cling wrap or a hair cap then wrap a towel over it. And this heats up your head which lets the hair relax and so on.



I use:



Schwarzkopf Bona Cure Color Save Treatment.



Also, I recommend seeing a new hair stylist. Its best to stay with a hair stylist for as long as you can (if they're any good). I have and i've been going since i was 5 and I'm 16 now. So they would know what i'm up to with my hair.



Good luck [:



Oh yeah, do not use any vitamin tablets that are recommend for woman who are pregnant. Even though alot of people say on here, "it makes your hair grow faster!".



Are you willing to damage your kidneys and liver over this?



The vitamins are for 2 people. Not one.



So don't go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment