Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

Hi!



my hair is THICK! and to tame it, I straighten my hair with a kind of cheap straightner...Conair...but it stays for one day and then curls again and turns greasy.



So, next week I have dress rehearsals and shows for the musical and I would like to wear my hair down with my dress. I do not want to use ANY products, but would like to keep straight, non-greasy hair.



So what do I do to accomplish this hard task? :)



Thanks soo much



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

i have evil thick and poofy hair too thats hard to deal with. I used to use conair and it did a very bad job, so if you can, get a better straightener. I use a karmin titanium and its very good (i bought it for $60). The best straighteners are sedu, CHI, ghd, but these are expensive and you might not be able to get it before your rehearsal. Maybe one of your friends has a better one? Also, put it on high heat and use a heat protectant so that it stays straight and doesnt burn your hair. I know you dont want to use hair products, but they really help to make your hair stay lookng good and stops it from poofing out (if you have this problem). Also, to help with the greasy hair problem, put a little bit of baby powder in your hand and rub it in your hair. It sounds weird, but it really works and you cant see it. Good luck on your musical!! My school is doing Grease :)



oops one more thing. It will really help if you get your hair layered and thinned. I did this and it looks so much better when i straighten it and its also a lot easier to straighten.



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

to help with the greasyness add some lemon juice to your shampoo and your best off buying a better straightener in the future. i also dont like to use many products in my hair but you do need to buy a heat protectant spray sometime because your hair WILL get fried. i use treseme and it cost 4 dollars.



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

get a lot of layers to reduce the thickness or even side bangs. thats a hard task go to a beauty hair salon and ask for tips that what i did. it really helps.



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

I probably have thicker hair than you.



mine is AMAZINGLY thick



I takes hours to straighten at 240oc!



Which is very hot!



You need to get better straighteners



Get the highest you can.



Every girl has to spend on herself



Mine cost about 鎷?0



And they have lasted me



And another tip:



Use moose or hairspray



And when you just put that in straighten it.



Then brush it



Best wishes



xox



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

i agree with Lianne, your hair will fry and you get split ends....i also use tresemme before i straighten my hair and from my experience its the best stuff to use. i use garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner (its the green bottle) , and i really think its the best for your hair. it really cleans it well, getting rid of all the oil, and it makes your hair shiny and frizz free, it also helps your hair stay straight longer....you should definetly get some.



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

Well, I definately advise that you invest in a quality straightener if you can afford it. I am a GHD girl and trust me, they are so worth the money. They are amazing, I have had mine for 4 yrs now and it is a total godsend. But if I have an occasion where I want my hair to straight with no fuss, I go to my salon for a blow dry and straighten. It lasts for ages and I wash my own hair before going in to save money, I have really long hair and they charge me like $20 and it lasts for like 5 days. Oh and tea tree shampoo is excellent for oily hair, it really balances it out without hurting your ends like other products can. Goodluck in your musical



My hair has BIG problems. Straightening tips?

Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron using styling products(+ video demo)



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment