Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ingrown hair (nose)?

*DISCLAIMER- You may find this gross*



Out of nowhere I start to develop a painful red bump on my nose - kinda in the crevase the nostril makes. It starts out as no big deal but then on Friday night (of course the night I want to look good) its huge and I look like an alcoholic with a red bulbous mark on one side.



I just think its a pimple and I'm angry because I haven't had something big like this since I was a teen.



So its starts coming to a head on Saturday after applying a hot towel over and over. A "sharp" area develops and it looks like a black head. After pressing on it... out comes a HAIR! It was a half of an inch no joke.



It most have grew all of the way through my nose membrane. How ridiculous.



Anyway, now there is a red bump left over and I'm not sure how to de-redden it. I'm a guy so I don't have any make up laying around :P.



I'm sitting out in the sun tomorrow so hopefully that will help. Any similar experiences? Any ideas for the redness? gross



Ingrown hair (nose)?

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have busted laughing, but when I read your post I formed a picture in my mind of a huge red bump and your initial reaction when you pulled the hair out. What a good theme for a horror movie.



Me thinks the sunshine will help, but also apply some rubbing alcohol or neosporin to help it heal.



Ingrown hair (nose)?

sorry i havent experienced that



try some soothing lotions like calamine

No comments:

Post a Comment