Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girls a hair-style question......?

Have any of you ever gotten a body wave done? its less curl than a perm, but similar to long big lock curls but in a wave.



just wondering what the curls looked like? Did it work well with your original hair type? What was your original hair type, did you like it? tell me all :)



Girls a hair-style question......?

I tend to do it when my hair is almost chin-long and it lasts about a month on my extremly straight hair. I dislike the look of the first day or two, but after washing it a couple of times it looks naturally wavy - I love it.



Girls a hair-style question......?

If you look like your picture,your hair won't matter.



Girls a hair-style question......?

I did years ago. I personally hated it. I am Chinese and for whatever reason it didn't agree with my hair at all. It always looked frizzy until it grew out.



Girls a hair-style question......?

yeah on some kinds of hair



Girls a hair-style question......?

A body wave is less permanent than a perm. And it looks way better. It won't last for too long. A body wave looks good on normal or slightly curly hair. It will add body to limp locks.



Girls a hair-style question......?

Okay, there is really no difference between a body wave and a perm. A perm is a perm, there are different size rollers you can use. Also, you get a rope perm done, which is where the twist your hair around a rope rather than put in rollers. Anyway, I have had one done, and I did not like it. I have baby fine hair, and it burned a lot of it. Plus, it fell out after about a month. My sister-in-law had the same thing happen to her. If you have really thick hair it will probably hold a little better.



Girls a hair-style question......?

My friend used to perm her hair and it just didn't look right. The curls were either to tight or to loose. Now she gets a wave and it looks a lot more natural!



She has shoulder lenght and fine hair without a lot of body.



I think waves look better on people with shorter lengh hair styles who perhaps don't have a lot of body.



Her hair looks a bit like Mischa Barton's when she has it wavy...



The only thing is that it the chemical process does leave the hair dried out and thus a little freezy. You might need a little serum to get rid of any freezies.



Good luck!



Girls a hair-style question......?

Damn im so glad your not my mom. Nice jugs!



Girls a hair-style question......?

This is not an answer but it that your pictureon the lttle square thingi?

No comments:

Post a Comment