Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need to get my hair cut! Help!?

I have medium hair the is normally curly but I flat iron it everyday. It falls just above my shoulder it parts to the right with a side swept bang. I need something different! Fun, hip, cool and definitely in style. Do you know of any good websites where I can get pictures from? I like to bring a pic to my stylist so she know exactly what I want. Please help, what is in for Spring? Cut color etc閳ヮ洈eed some desperate advice,,, I feel like I have had the same style for the last 4 years and need a change. PS---the shortest I will go is mid neck (think bob) I a bigger person and don閳ユ獩 want to look like a big body with a little head! HA-HA thanks in advance for your help and advice!



I need to get my hair cut! Help!?

Try looking at



http://www.bosshairstyles.com/medium-hai...



I need to get my hair cut! Help!?

Try and emo hair cut there the best and coolest looking!! I got one :]



look at this picture



http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mcZ1xtGxB...



I need to get my hair cut! Help!?

Just grow it really long, but even all over, so not in a girly way



I need to get my hair cut! Help!?

check it out here



I need to get my hair cut! Help!?

there is a site that you can enter your picture into the computer and it shows you what you would look like with different hairstyles



unfortunatly i don't know what its called try doing a google search to find websites.



good lck

No comments:

Post a Comment