Thursday, November 12, 2009

Has anyone tried the Jessica Simpson "Hair-Do" hair extensions? How do they clip in and ac

Mine dont stay clipped into my hair...any other suggestions of what I can do to make them stay without noticing a big pump that sticks out in the back?



Has anyone tried the Jessica Simpson "Hair-Do" hair extensions? How do they clip in and actually stay?

yep i have one, that is the only kind that stays in my hair. i part my hair and pin up the hair that will go above the first row. Then where i am going to place the clip i pull my hair out so that it slips to more hair and so on and so on. then let the hair down that was clipped above and style it how i was it. best of luck!!



Has anyone tried the Jessica Simpson "Hair-Do" hair extensions? How do they clip in and actually stay?

Yes. I am currently using it. Well the best advice I can give you is one play around with it.



First pin down your hair with bobby-pins. Don't pin your hair in a bun though, if you do it in a bun it will look like you have something bulging in the back.



What I do is I divide my hair in half or however they showed u, Then the hair at the bottom split it into three sections and pin them...(this makes smaller, flatter buns) once all the pins and hair are secured, place the hair piece over and clip them.



How it stays is if you place the clips over the small, flatten buns. The buns in what is holding the top part of the clip..



hope this helps. I hope u get what i'm saying though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment