Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair thinning..HELP!?

I am 19 years old female and I feel like my hair is thinning. For a few months now, whenever I am in the shower and after I condition my hair I can pull out big knots of hair...Its not like clumps are missing from my scalp..but I am starting to feel the differnece in how thick my hair is (my hair is was VERY thick..like I had it thinned out many times a year). Should I be super worried? As some other background info..I spent my entire summer in the mountains camping so I didn't exactly take care of my hair and often times didn't brush it (sorry if that sounds gross..but i was doing research) and only washed it about once a week....I always wear my hair up in a ponytail or bun of sorts and I switched my conditioner about 3 months ago, out of advice from my friends..I now only wash my hair 2 times a week-but I always blow dry it-could any of these be the cause of my hair loss? I also know that hormones can do this...but could it be something much much worse that I should be worried about



Hair thinning..HELP!?

Well i had the same problem but then i went to the specailist and they gave me a special shampoo it worked and then i finally had my hair thick again.



My suggestion is you should tell your parents and bring you to a specailist and they will help you. Thats the best way. And i would leave the hair natual like you can wash it but dont use any products or blow-dryers or whatever it can damage it more



Hair thinning..HELP!?

try a root stimulator shampoo and take More showers it makes your hair grow in thicker cauz it dosnt get as greasy as while letting your natural oils form i kno cauz my hair was very thick for a while so i started to only wash it every other day and its a little thinner now



Hair thinning..HELP!?

Not to worry. It is a cycle. I believe you should wash it more than twice a week tho. get a ceramic blow dryer if you have to use one, they are the best and very good for your hair...clairal makes very good one. It protects da hair from heat damage and you will notice a big difference 1st time you use it. wal-mart all places have them.



I hope you are not geneticly predisposed to thining hair some womem are.....if so see a n MD about that.



Hair thinning..HELP!?

First stop worrying, and start taking action!



1. Stress is bad for your tresses.



2. Pulling, and stretching hair for prolong periods is bad.



a. always use a wide tooth comb to detangle hair gently starting at the bottom of well conditioned hair and working your way up rather than harshly raking downward and breaking and pulling the hair. Hair has only so much elastiscity and once you stretch it so far it will not bounce back, like an over used rubber band. Stuff wears out-even hair, if you do not take care of it it will leave you.



3. Rubber bands are a"TERRIBLE" method of holding and supporting hair. Scrunchies are friendlier to hair and do a lot less damage than rubber bands never wind your hair or hair accessories to TIGHT!!!!!!



4. Let your hair hang naturally for a while. Washing hair once a week is not terrible; unless you are a heavy prespirer, if you sweat a lot you need to wash daily, but with a mild anti bacterial shampoo. Tea tree oil has great anti bacterial properties. Some bacteria is helpful some is not.



5. Your hair was mistreated on your excursion and hopefully your hair loss is temporary, but it may not be. If you have damaged your hair follicles than your hair may not grow back.



6. In closing I want to say that you should visit a local hair salon and ask for a deep conditioning hair treatment immediately and if you cannot afford that, i hesitate to tell you to see a doctor.



a. you definitly need a professional, up close and personal evaluation and you should not delay in getting help for this matter!



7. Blowdrying does not usually cause this type of hair damage, but stress does!



a. seek professional help immediately.



8. And of course eat more peanut butter!



Hair thinning..HELP!?

birth control can cause this or other medication. lets try a product called Nioxion shampoo and conditioner. i do hair for a living and this product works.



Hair thinning..HELP!?

try using Nioxion shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment