Saturday, November 14, 2009

My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

My hair is long, and straight. I've tried almost everything, but my hair just won't hold a curl. It will curl for about, 5 minutes, but then it get's really limp, and looks bad. Also, and big curling iron, just won't curl it at all. I need help, please!



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

Try getting a layered cut and using a good holding spray or spritz prior to curling your hair.



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

you should try getting a loose perm.



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

u can get it professionally dun...it will last 4 about mayb a month to 4 months



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

i used to have the same problem... i started using herbal essence extreme curl shampoo and conditioner... now my hair always holds curls.... its worth a try the shampoo and conditioner don't cost much



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

spritz or mousse it. %26amp; use rods. they don't cost much %26amp; they range from all different sizes.



also, keep them in for like an hour or more.



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

try using a hot curl iron



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

very loose curl permanent wave for curves. Do not wet it for three days



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

If your having problems with your hair not holding a curl try getting a perm ! preferably a spiral perm . A perm will help to hold your curl . Good luck !



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

You can spray the section that u want to curl with hairspray then curl it, it should hold .Or u can get a light perm in your hair.



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

The only way (besides paying a lot of money to get a professional to do it) my hair will curl is with hot rollers. Curling irons don't work on my hair either, but hot rollers do.



If your hair's too curly when you take them out, sleep on them over night so they're more loose. (Don't forget to add hairspray.)



My hair won't hold a curl. How can I get it to curl?

once your done curling it, you spray hairspray right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment