Saturday, November 14, 2009

Frizzy hair?!?

my hair, i like it its curly, long, and goldish brown,but i have ALOT of it. and somtimes it gets to big or frizzy or untameable. what should i do? (i tried using gel, and oils but still)



Frizzy hair?!?

Take a shower at night and braid your hair. i'm serious, it calms the frizz like woahhhhhhhh. Don't do small braids. Big ones. Like one on each side.



Frizzy hair?!?

Have you gave a flat iron straitener a go? If you did this ever couple of days your hair will be trained to that style and will 'act' more relaxed. Always straiten after washing and conditioning, Sunsilk do a straiting shampoo and conditoner that can help relax hair. You can then follow this by using thier serum, then straiten your hair , spray a lil hairspray on finger tips to lie down those flyaways.



Heres a review of Sunsilk Smoothing Cream:



Advantages: Makes your style after drying stay in for MUCH longer



Disadvantages: Can feel a bit heavy if not put on wet hair



Recommend to potential buyers: yes



Full review



------------------------------...



閳ユ窉o your kinks or frizz mean that you are stuck between straight and curly, neither one nor the other?閳?br> This is what閳ユ獨 written on the back of every bottle of Sunsilk Instant Smoothing Cream. Well, that sums up my hair pretty much, which is why I decided to buy it.



***The Product***



It閳ユ獨 a leave in cream that閳ユ獨 meant to smooth your hair of kinks and frizziness, and leave you with 閳ユ窔nstantly smooth and sleek, soft and shiny hair閳?



I first knew of it by getting a free sample in magazine, and I tried it, but it didn閳ユ獩 really do much good, because you can imagine the small silly amount they put in sachets of samples! But it seemed like a good idea, so I bought a bottle of it and tried it a couple more times.



***On Wet Hair***



My usual routine after washing my hair is just to dry it, then straighten it; I don閳ユ獩 usually bother with any other hair products. But using this, I washed my hair, then left it wet for a while, till it was just damp. Then I rubbed some of this cream onto my hands and onto my hair. The 閳ユream閳?itself is quite runny, but this is a benefit as otherwise, you wouldn閳ユ獩 be able to spread it all over the hair properly, plus when it閳ユ獨 on, it remains quite light, I couldn閳ユ獩 really tell it was there whilst my hair was still wet. I only used about 1 walnut sized amount, which is what the bottle suggests, and it covered my hair quite nicely. Having done this, my hair got a blow dry as per usual, and although it dried less wavy than usual, it did feel a bit waxy and heavy. Then the straighteners: this is where it made the most difference. I noticed it took less effort to straighten each section, and it also left the hair feeling nice and soft and silky, not really waxy anymore. After straightening my whole head (well, the hair), it felt so nice running my hands through it, and the ends, whilst usually silly and flicking in every direction, actually stayed pretty much poker straight. Amazing!! :) And then my sister came and asked me if I閳ユ獓 just had my hair cut - that閳ユ獨 how good a job it does! Hehe.



***On Dry Hair***



Hmm, a slightly different story. On the bottle it says to use on either wet or dry hair. So to get my money閳ユ獨 worth I thought I should at least try it! One day after washing and drying my hair, I squeezed out some onto my hand, and smoothed it onto my hair. It went on fine, absorbed nice and quickly, however, it just made my hair feel wet again, and a bit clumpy, all stuck together. Then I had to blow dry it so it was a bit pointless really. Might aswell just put it onto your wet hair!



***Design***



The bottle is a small cute little squeezy bottle, 200ml in size, a big enough portion I think because you don閳ユ獩 use a huge amount. It閳ユ獨 coloured a nice purple, to match the range of sunsilk products for 閳ユair prone to kinks and frizz閳?and is very noticeable (you won閳ユ獩 lose it). The lid is similar to one of those sports bottle lids, so it just pops up to reveal a hole for the cream to come through, then to seal it again you push it down. No lost tops, no mess!



***Price and availability***



I bought mine from Wilkinsons (The Best Shop In The World 閳?see my separate review hehe), at 鎷?.67. At the moment, all the sunsilk range products are on offer there for buy one get one free, so even better! That makes it effectively 83.5p each, a bargain!! The product is also available at other stores too; pretty much everywhere that sells toiletries and stuff 閳?Superdrug, Boots, Asda, etc, at pretty much the same price I閳ユ獓 guess.



Well, I would definitely recommend this product to people who maybe are used to using hair products everyday; I myself don閳ユ獩 like too much heaviness on my head as there閳ユ獨 quite enough hair there thankyou, but I will definitely be using it everytime I閳ユ獡 going out and want to make that special effort on my hair, or something!



P.S. It smells gorgeous! Very fruity and fresh :)



Hope the reciew helped and the imformation i have provided, good luck i hope it all works out for you x



Frizzy hair?!?

have you tried the new Pantene restoratives for frizzy hair. I just switched to it. It is freaking awesome.



Frizzy hair?!?

ask ur hair stylist and if their no help u can go 2 ROLFS and ask Brooke



Frizzy hair?!?

Garnier fruticus sleek and shine.



Use it.



Frizzy hair?!?

try air drying your hair or using a diffuser. I, too have long thick and curly hair and through trial and error, I have found that, though what you use in your hair is important, how you dry it is even more important. Good luck!



Frizzy hair?!?

have you tried John Frieda hair serum?



Frizzy hair?!?

try frizzease by john freda



Frizzy hair?!?

I have the same problem! Curly hair can be so gorgeous if you can jsut tame it. I'm trying to find a way to tame mine as well. I use gel along with this line of products http://www.infusium.com/us/our_collectio... which I find to work really well. Especially the leave in treatment syrum. Best of Luck Beautiful!



~Lilly



Frizzy hair?!?

I have your same problem...thick, curly, frizzy hair....lol...well I use Pantene 2-in-1 curl defining champoo and conditioner...or something like that...It works really well and cleans your hair good, and the conditioner doesn't weigh your hair down...also, you might want to get your hair in layers...i have layers from my ear down and my hair is like 75% less thick and bushy...i also straighten my hair sometimes which is nice as well, because then you don't have curls to deal with...but anywho...i hope i helped!



ciao for now,



Tara =D



Frizzy hair?!?

I have wavy hair and I use CitriShine spray. It goes on oily, but then it soaks in and keeps the frizz away pretty well. Also, use conditioners that say ionic on them. This helps, too.



Frizzy hair?!?

there is a shampoo and conditioner. I use it. .because im mixed and my hair is VERY nappy. It's suposed to be for horses..it detangles ur hair and makes it more managable... its called Mane n` tail or sumthin like that. :) i recommend it for the world. i only shampoo once a week tho. (becuz of my hair type) if you hair is very thick. you might wanna try grease and flat ironing. Then at night you could wrap it. [its wut i do].. but then again i have african american type hair. and i dont really kno you hair type.



Frizzy hair?!?

rinse your hair with cold water!!!!!!!!it works!even for curly hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment