Saturday, November 14, 2009

How can I turn my Wavy/Semi Striaght Hair into Curls?

A couple of days ago, I was at a track meet and we had this big water fight. Of course, I got wet. Water got all in my hair, and to no surprise is turned curly! (Like ringlets) We were splashing waterbottle water on each other. I want to get it to be like this tomorrow because it looks super cute.



Could you guys please help? How can I get it like this again?



How can I turn my Wavy/Semi Striaght Hair into Curls?

Try skipping heavy conditioners and using a moisturizing shampoo instead with a light spray leave-in conditioner. then I'd twist medium sized sections into little pin curls and use silver hair clips to hold in place. Leave it like this while getting dressed and putting on make-up. Before heading out the door carefully take out clips and use a spray gel (the others are too heavy and weigh hair down) to scrunch lightly. If you ever do use a dryer, be sure to use a diffuser. You can get the sock style that are inexpensive and work well. Direct air current blows out the curl and wave. Hope this helps. Best advice is play with your hair, each person's body chemistry is different and your hair will react differently. Just never get a perm, you can never duplicate natural curls, just Ramen noodles.



How can I turn my Wavy/Semi Striaght Hair into Curls?

curling iron, hot curlers, perm, braids or wet your hair and scrunch it with a whole lot of super hold gel



How can I turn my Wavy/Semi Striaght Hair into Curls?

Eat lots off pumpkin, it gives you curly hair. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment