Thursday, November 12, 2009

Major hair help?

i have orange brown hair ( i dyed it and it looks bad) and i have very frizzy thick hair... its not straight or curly or wazy its a big poof ball even when i put moose and stuff in it.... i straighten it every day. I need help with what to do or help the frizzness and make it curly, new hairstyles something....i never wear it down cuz its to frizzy



Major hair help?

Maybe relaxing it would help with the frizziness. As for color, I'm not sure you can do two treatments at once and it not harm your hair. If it were me, I'd do the relaxing and leave the color alone and let it grow out. If you just dyed it recently, I am sure it has already toned down some, and if you are patient and just relax your hair, the color will blend better.



Major hair help?

I would go into a Salon Academy, where they teach people how to become pro's. Go there and say i want my hair thinned out and maybe get some high lights. And that will make your hair look great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment