Saturday, November 14, 2009

Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

Please help me with getting rid of odor from scalp and hair! Never put onion juice on scalp!?



I did something stupid: I put onion juice on my hair b/c I heard it will make my hair strong. BIG mistake. I already tried these remedies which didn't work..



1 scented shampoos



2. parsley paste



3. chamomile tea, black tea,



4. tomato paste



5. baking soda (smelled awful and made my hair feel weird but it didn't help) ~maybe baking powder would be different???



6. lemon juice (seemed to dry my hair and smell came right back and soon as I washed it out)



7. mouthwash with peroxide (yeah, i was desperate)



8. cinammon powder



9. cayenne powder (it made my scalp hot though!)



10. coffee and coffee grinds



11. apple cider vinegars soaks



PLEASE HELP.



Please answer if you know about conteracting the chemistry of onion odor on the scalp and hair!



PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IT WILL WORK. I DON'T WANT TO DAMAGE MY HAIR MORE OR CAUSE MYSELF MORE PROBLEM



THANKS



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

White Vinegar, Tomato Sauce or Lemon Juice are all excellent and natural neutralizers. These are non-damaging to your hair or scalp and are used to neutralize odors such as garlic and even when sprayed by a skunk. My sister was sprayed by a skunk and we bathed her in tomato juice - it was the only thing that worked!



If you want to grow hair then I suggest you try this product that I have been buying that works very well for me - be prepared that hair growth takes six or more months before it is noticeable. Shen Min sells an array of products - save your money - all you need is the topical. The active ingredient? Saw Palmetto. Why it works, I don't know - but it won't leave an odor and it works.



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

Vinegar takes most odors out of everything. Try distilled or white.



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

Talk to a dermatologist.



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

1 quart 3 percent hydrogen peroxide



1/4 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)



1 teaspoon liquid soap or dish detergent



Mix these together and bathe ("shampoo" in or rub down).



Be sure to use this mixture immediately after it is created, as it is unstable.



Rinse with tap water afterward, and repeat if necessary.



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

Wow Dude... I'm kinda really bald and I blamed it on too many U-turns under the sheets. Genetics dude...plus your stressing over it is gonna make it happen more quickly....just go bald gracefully like everyone else....However your remedys have made me quite hungry... No more mullets for you...just get a really short haircut and enjoy! Bald guys are way more attractive than the onion, vinegar, peppery coffee scented ones!



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

I know for a fact that tomato juice works to get rid of skunk smell. It might neutralize the onion because it is acidic. The only time I wouldn't use the tomato juice is if you have extremely light blonde hair that is very porous or damaged. If not, put the tomato juice on you hair and leave on about an hour. After rinsing it out, use a dandruff shampoo, preferably one with salicylic acid in it. You may need to go to a salon to get that. KeraCare sells a shampoo and conditioner with salicylic acid in it. The smell should be gone because the tomato juice is acidic and the salicyclic acid gets buildup off your hair and also neutralizes odors caused from dandruff. The KeraCare shampoo and conditioner also have menthol in them. They moisturize, detangle, and make your hair smell minty fresh! Kinda like breath mints for your hair!



Note: I just noticed that you used tomato paste in your hair. I'm wondering if maybe you didn't leave it in long enough. What you want to do is wet your hair down with warm water to open the cuticle then put the tomato juice all over it. Cover it with a plastic cap for an hour and then shampoo with the KeraCare shampoo. The shampoo says to shampoo, rinse, then shampoo again and leave on for five minutes. After you rinse it out the last time, you put the conditioner on it for 20 minutes and then rinse it out. I know it seems like a long process, but this will definitely give you sweet-smelling hair and will even make your hair feel soft!



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

well when i chop onions i usually rub my hands on a stainless steel bar and then wash hands with soap it takes the smell out. except i don't know how you would do that to your hair. let's see.. What if you try lemon juice with a bit of olive oil. I hear olive oil is good for the scalp. Salt also helps in lessening the smell. try putting table salt with your shampoo.



Onion juice for hair loss? CHEMISTRY ANTIDOTE?

After the above and below items are used. Have someone else besides yourself smell your hair. I believe something might have worked but because you are stressing, you may believe you are smelling onions when you are not.



Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment