Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Will I get the same amount of pubic hair as my dad has b/c I am his son?

Do genetics really matter around the private area? I hope I don't get real hairy like my dad and brothers. They are also too big down there. I am a senior in high school and it measures 8.5..my brothers are 20 and 25 and are over 10 inches. Other guys get real uncomfortable around them in the showers at the gym, becasue no one can help noticing and then I think the other guys feel weird and embarrased because they looked at my brother and even my dad, who is the biggest at 15 inches and REAL hairy as I said. SO I don't want to go through being looked at like that. I have normal hair and no one looks at the size of me, I hope it stays that way. P.S. I have noticed a lot more hair coming in on my chest and legs, so I am a little nervous.



Will I get the same amount of pubic hair as my dad has b/c I am his son?

dont sweat it bro...i have a lotta hair too..but look i shave my head and i also trim down there..so its nice and neat...and why the hell i am telling a guy this...i dont know..but look trim it..and dont be afraid of what others look at you like..its a human part we all have them..theres an old saying if ya dont like it...dont look at it...hope the best for you...remember dont sweat it



Will I get the same amount of pubic hair as my dad has b/c I am his son?

probably, but not necessarily. Your mother's genetics play a role it it as well. However, I highly doubt how well you think you are endowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment